Saturday, September 11, 2010

Our Alien Moon Part 2

    When Micheal Vasin and Alexander Shcherbakov published an article in the Soviet journal 'Sputnik' entitled "Is the Moon the Creation of Alien Intelligence," they were not taken very seriously. Lets face it, it is rather outrageous. But when you step back with an open mind, it does explain all of the oddities that the Moon has presented us with. Their theory is that the Moon is not completely natural but rather a "hollowed out" planetoid created eons ago in the far reaches of space by intelligent beings, far more advanced than us, and then steered through space and finally put in its present orbit around our Earth.  This theory was backed up when in 1975, Don Wilson wrote "Our Mysterious Spaceship Moon."  Wilson who originally rejected this theory, changed his mind after after learning of the information gained through the Apollo Missions. He wrote,"Scientists themselves are continuing to uncover bewildering and baffling scientific facts that indicate the Moon is not what it seems,but a world they may not be entirely natural."
    Here are just a few of the oddities that are explained when we consider the Spaceship Moon Theory:

        1: It would explain why the moon is much older than the earth and perhaps even our solar system. 
        2:It explains why there are 3 distinct layers within the Moon, with the most dense materials in the outside layer. This is exactly the type of hull one would expect to find on a spacecraft.
        3: It would explain why no sign of water has been found on the moons surface but there is evidence
            that it exists deep inside.
        4:It would explain the magnetism found in moon rocks. These rocks were magnetized as the mooncraft passed by planets and suns on its journey through space.
        5: It would explain why the moon rings like a bell for hours after it is struck.
        6: It would explain the moons amazingly perfect placement and orbit.

         There have been countless astronomers both professional and backyarders who have reported seeing strange things on the moons surface. There have been pictures of monuments and lights taken by both. There are so many that I cant even begin to tell you about them. There are even NASA astronauts who believe there is intelligent life on the moon. Please look into this for yourself.
     In future posts, I will tell you about some of these astronauts and the unbelieveable conversation that was picked up by several Ham Radio operaters on early missions to the moon. It is truly unnerving.
        In conclusion, I want to tell you that I am not a writer,(Im sure that is quite evident lol), but someone who has learned of these things in books I have read and from the internet. Every single bit of the information in this post came from a book by Jim Marrs entitled 'ALIEN AGENDA'. Most I copied word for word. M y apologies to Mr Marrs. I encourage all of you to buy his book and fasten your seatbelts. He is a fantastic author and investigator and is one of the main reasons I have done the research into the mysteries all around us. We have been visited by Alien intelligence for as long as man has roamed the Earth. The evidence is all around us. I challenge you to look for yourself. I think you will be amazed. 
           

No comments:

Post a Comment